It's been over a month since my last post... and I've been trying to figure out what to do to break the silence. This happens to me on facebook and google + as well. As long as I'm updating regularly, I don't get paranoid about what I write... but when there's been a span of silence, I actually have thoughts like... "is this worth breaking the silence?" Ridiculous... I know.
But it's happened here, on my blog. I was going steadily for quite some time... and now, silence for almost 2 months. I need help breaking the silence. I've had some ideas... but don't know which one to settle into. So... what do you, as readers want to see here? (If there ARE any readers).
- more about Immanuel prayer and my experiences of the Lord's healing?
- more about being a woman in leadership?
- more about how God speaks to me in sermon prep?
- more about homeschooling / being a Mom?
- something entirely different - any thoughts? questions?
I'd appreciate your help in knowing what would be of interest to those who visit here...